We sell top of line, all 304 Stainless Steel fixtures and equipment. Call us for a free review of your plans. 973-512-2028
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 55°F
• Consider where bottles are stored as a good start.
• The keg is less susceptible to variations in temperature.
• Range: minimum temperature of 40°F with a maximum temperature of 75°F
• Keg package because of the liquid volume can withstand temperature fluctuations
• Red or White – same storage temperature
At the dispense location it is more allowable for whites to be warmer than reds to colder
• WHITES: 40-45°F
• REDS: 55-65°F
• General preference is nitrogen (N2) over argon.
• Blended gas combination of 75% Nitrogen/25% CO2 (the most agreeable blend for a variety of situations) readily available because Guinness is in many establishments and Guinness uses this gas blend.
• Direct draw (short runs) a pressure setting of 4-7 PSI
• 0-15 PSI gauge offers the best solution for accuracy
WINE DISPENSE EQUIPMENT
We use 304 Stainless Steel or better grade, lesser stainless steel grades contain too much sulfur, tainting the wine. Modern wine making and stainless steel go hand in hand: today stainless is practically the exclusive tank and piping material from fermentation to the storage of wine. Long lasting and built for years of trouble free use
Our Flavorlock tubing prevents oxygen leaking, flavor transfer, and any off-taste.
Line and dispensing equipment chemicals utilize either a caustic or an acid base. It is important to alternate using the two chemicals. See our chemical section.The lines and hardware are to be cleaned every 3 months, or when the product is changed/replaced. Length of cleaning time can vary depending on if the wine is sterile filtered, cold & heat stable